Monday, October 18, 2010

Last day visiting family in Waminalo, Oahu

June 6, 2010
    This is my last day here visiting my family and have fun. But today for breakfast we made butter mochi, eggs and kalua pig, and mochi pancakes. The breakfast was so good. After words we go do a little shopping at the windward mall. I had to find me a new bag, and a shirt and most of all my wrap(padael).

   Afterwards i headed to my cousins to go get my tattoo on my back with my middle name on it(kalokuokamaile). Its a tradition in our family. We all get it either your middle name or the family name which is Kupahu. It really hurt it felt like someone was giving me a lot of shots on my back. But there is 14 letters in my middle name so it hurt really really bad. But i guess it had to be worth it cause i really wanted it.
   Afterwards we went to the beach to chill out for a little bit we got the spam mucubi out and it was amazing. And the mochi crunch, and dried squid it was so good!!! But after you eat it you might have to brush your teeth it makes your breath stink. But anyways, we were at the beach chillin for a little it was relaxing.

   Before i left my family said they had a surprise for me. They went to take my SCUBA DIVING!!!!!!! I have always wanted to go scuba diving but never had the time. Well when we got to the place they explained all of it to us it was kinda boring but i had to listen for my safety. Then we got all geared out and this stuff was so unconfertable but o well. We got our air tank and than we walked out to the water and we swam a little was and went under and saw lots of pretty fish and coral and all the stuff, but we had to look out for sharks.

  Now it was about 6 and my plane left at 8 i had to head to the hotel and pack up and say bye to my family. I have to say that was the hardest thing for me to do. I head to go say by to all of my family and they are all crying and they dont want me to leave but i have to my vacation is over even though i dont want it to end. We all start crying and i hug and kiss all of them and my cousin takes me to the airport and i say bye to him and my home where i truley belong........

No comments:

Post a Comment